Accommodation (approximately 2,900 sq. ft.)
• Living room
• Kitchen with dining room
• 4 bedrooms (1 queen, 3 double)
• 3 bathrooms (1 tub, 2 showers)4 WCs
• Satellite television/DVD/Music system/Wi-Fi internet access
• Microwave/Induction cooker/Dishwasher/Washer
• Landry room
• Swimming pool (electric cover and heat system included)
• Outdoor: beautiful view surrounded by 2 hectares of private land
• Sheets and towels included
• Final cleaning included
• Security deposit – $1,700
Location: Luberon region, 3 minute by car to Bonnieux, 10 kms southwest of Apt, 40 kms east of Avignon
This 18th-century Provençal farmhouse is located near Bonnieux, a charming village perched above the Luberon valley. Set in four-acre grounds, the property boasts stunning views of Mont Ventoux to the north and the surrounding countryside dotted with cherry orchards, lavender fields and vineyards.
There are a total of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. All of the bedrooms are beautifully decorated and feature lovely bedcovers, curtains, bedside tables, chests and ample wardrobe space. The bathrooms have colorful ceramic tilework, including tiled showers.
A home with tremendous character and atmosphere in the heart of the Luberon valley.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties