Where would you like to go?

$ 0 to $ 2500

Personal Liability Insurance For Renters


Under French law, renters are responsible for the property and its contents during their stay and liability is not limited to the amount of the breakage deposit. European renters are required to be insured by a reputable company for personal liability - including risks of theft, fire and water damage - to cover their own claims as well as claims that could be made by the owner or neighbors.

AHIF strongly suggests that renters be insured for personal liability. To assist clients with this coverage, AHIF has partnered with Albinet Assurances, a well-respected French company providing personal liability insurance for vacation renters. The insurance package also includes coverage for rental cancellation or interruption.

Get Liability Insurance