DOMAINE DU LUBERON AH83
MAIN HOUSE – 8/10 people (approximately 2,900 sq.ft.)
On entry level:
• Large living-dining room (800 sq. ft.) with wood and plaster ceiling, polished cement floor, sofas, easy chairs, dining table, antique chests and French doors to terraces
• French country kitchen (500 sq. ft.) with breakfast table, old stone fireplace, professional quality stove, 2 ovens, 2 refrigerators and freezer, dishwasher, microwave and French doors to terraces
• 4 air conditioning bedrooms (2 with queen beds, 2 with twin beds convertible to king)
• Sofa bed and extra double bed on mezzanines in the queen bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms, all ensuite with bedrooms (2 with shower + tub, 2 showers), 4 WCs
• Satellite television/CD player/Wi Fi internet connection
• Washing machine/Dryer
• Underfloor heating
BERGERIE – 6 people (approximately 1,000 sq.ft.)
• Air conditioning on demand.
• Single story
• Open-plan living-dining room-kitchen with French doors to covered terrace
• Sitting area with green leather sofa and rattan chairs
• Dining area with wood table for 6 people
• Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave and dishwasher
• 3 bedrooms (2 queens, 1 with twins)
• 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite shower, 1 separate tub and shower), 1 WC
• Washing machine
• Satellite television
• Electric heating
OTHER SERVICES AND FACILITIES
• Both accommodations are equipped with telephone.
• The main house also has a music system including a CD player and Wi Fi internet connection.
• Sheets and towels along with 10 hours per week housekeeping are included.
• Supplementary cleaning, cooking and babysitting can be arranged at an additional charge.
• Final cleaning included
• Swimming pool (18′ x 36′)
• Arbored and open terraces
• Outdoor lounging and dining furniture
• Security deposit – $2,000
Location: 3 kms south of Robion, 5 kms east of Cavaillon, 30 kms southeast of Avignon
Set in five-acre grounds, this delightful old Provençal mas consists of two accommodations rented as an ensemble, perfect for large groups of families and friends. Near Cavaillon, renowned for its melons and produce, the location couldn’t be more central, the ideal departure point for day trips throughout Provence.
The property features a beautiful landscaped park with a variety of shrubs, tall trees, lawn and natural garden, as well as a lovely swimming pool. In addition each house has its own arbored terrace with ample furniture, dining tables and chairs for relaxing and al fresco meals.
The renovation of the old stone farmhouse complex has been accomplished with the utmost taste and attention to Provençal style and flair. In all, there are 3,900 square feet of living space. Heavy wood beamed ceilings, antique terra cotta tile floors, old stone fireplaces, colorful ceramic tile, travertine marble tile and pastel walls complement a combination of quality contemporary furnishings, antique pieces, new appliances and every modern convenience, including high-speed internet access.
The main house, sleeping 8 people, is designed as the center of the complex with ample living, dining and kitchen facilities for everyone at the two accommodations to socialize, cook and share meals together. In the spacious living-dining room of over 800 square feet is a sitting area with upholstered sofas and easy chairs accented by warm antique chests and tables. A long wood dining table is amply sized for 14 people.
The country kitchen – a chef’s paradise – is equipped with top-quality appliances including a six-burner Lacanche range with two ovens, two refrigerators and extensive preparation space. Here meals for everyone in both accommodations can be easily prepared. Or you can take the day off and arrange for a local chef to cook a delicious meal for your group. Enjoy the best of Provençal fare in the dining room or on the spacious outdoor terrace with shaded and sunny dining areas accommodating everyone.
In addition to the main house for 8 people, the Bergerie accommodates 6 people with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It has been renovated to the same high standard as the main house. It has an open-plan room with living and dining areas as well as a fully equipped kitchen. It also has an outdoor lounging and dining area separate from those of the main house.
Another small accommodation at the entrance to the property is the home of the onsite caretakers, available to assist you with a variety of services. They do not use the pool or any of the other outdoor facilities and respect your privacy.
Domaine du Luberon is an exceptional home offering a convivial atmosphere for large groups with the privacy of smaller accommodations. A perfect setting for celebrations and reunions in the finest Provençal tradition.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties