LA BUISSONIERE AH245
Accommodation : 6 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms/ 6 WC
entrance with a staircase on right going to bedroom wings.
• Open Living-Dining area to the left with doors to the terrace and outdoors
• living with piano
• Kitchen in the back of the dining room through large doors also with access to outdoor
• 2 bedrooms ( double 1 with ensuite new bathroom)
• 1 WC
• laundry room
Upstairs: to the left and to the right of the staircase 2 bedrooms on each side and a landing office desk area
• 3 double bedrooms (each with its own new tiled bathrooms with shower), 1 has also 1 single bed for a child.
• 1 master with flat screen TV ( with ensuite bathroom with bath and shower)
• Microwave/ Dishwasher/ Washer
• Television/ CD/ Wi-Fi internet access
• infinity Swimming pool (12 x 6 meter)
• heating pool possible for a weekly fee
• pool security has electric cover
• petanque alley ( boule court)
• Garden furniture/ Barbecue
• Sheets and towels included
• 4 hours cleaning mid service weekly included
• Additional fee for the final cleaning/ change of sheets weekly
• Friday changeover
• Security deposit – $1200
• Pets not accepted
Location: 3.5 miles from le Buisson , 10 miles from Le Bugue (shops, banks & restaurants), 0.6 mile to closest village ( restaurant, bakery with a weekly Wednesday market). less than 1 hour from Bergerac airport, 1.5 hour from Brive airport , 2.5 from Bordeaux or Toulouse /tgv or airport.
Dordogne, often referred by its ancient name “The Périgord”, offers one of the most gorgeous unspoiled countryside in France. You will find the greatest concentration of natural wonders and historic sites.
With its majestic Chateaux, its medieval villages and famous prehistoric caves, its heritage and authenticity are genuinely preserved. It’s the perfect land to explore and to be amazed. You will feel like stepping in Renaissance history. The area boasts France’s beloved gastronomic delights such as Foie Gras and locally produced wine, all can be savored locally for your visit to be unforgettable.
Ideally located near the lovely village of Le Buisson, where you will find local shops and restaurants, the charming country house is just a short drive to Le Bugue, a lively city with a busy open-air market on Tuesday and Saturday mornings. This property closest village is 0.6 mile and has a market of its own every Wednesday.
An historic property to relax and share with family and friends.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties