Accommodation : 5 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms/ 5 WC
Air Conditionnng downstairs in main rooms
• Kitchen is well equipped and opens to the summer living room overlooking valley and pool.
• 1 bedroom ( with 1 with ensuite shower bathroom)
• 1 WC
• large dining/ entertaining room with bar and area with flat screen TV
• nice cinema room
• 4 double bedrooms
• 2 shower rooms with 1 shared for 2 bedrooms
• Microwave/ Dishwasher/ Washer
• Television with Satellite channels/ Wi-Fi internet access
• Swimming pool (13 x 7 meter)
• heating pool possible for a weekly fee
• pool security with Alram system
• Garden furniture/ Barbecue
• Sheets and towels included
• no mid cleaning but cleaning can be arranged
• Additional fee for the final cleaning/ change of sheets weekly
• Friday changeover
• Air conditionning weekly fee
• Security deposit – $1000
• Pets not accepted
• 2 guests gites fully equipped possible to rent if you have guests
Location: in a small village, 1.5 closest village for bakery, Located 3.1 mile from Rouffignac with weekly market ( shops , restaurant and local market), north of Le Bugue direction Perigueux. 25 ms from Historic Lascaux cave, 2.5 hours from Bordeaux airport/ or TGV as well as from Toulouse.
note about wifi Internet: some houses are buid with very old thick stones and WiFi signals do not travel to every room in the house.
Internet : not for streaming.
Dordogne, often referred by its ancient name “The Périgord”, offers one of the most gorgeous unspoiled countryside in France. You will find the greatest concentration of natural wonders and historic sites.
With its majestic Chateaux, its medieval villages and famous prehistoric caves, its heritage and authenticity are genuinely preserved. It’s the perfect land to explore and to be amazed. You will feel like stepping in Renaissance history. The area boasts France’s beloved gastronomic delights such as Foie Gras and locally produced wine, all can be savored locally for your visit to be unforgettable.
Located in the triangle formed between the 2 rivers Vézère and Dordogne, you will find natural sites and historic sites. The area is is surrounded by famous towns and the house is located close to them- Sarlat, historic site; Périgueux, beautiful city; Bergerac, known for its wine and Monpazier, with its bastide built by King Edward I in 1285.
An historic property to relax and share with family and friends.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties