LES VOLETS ROUGE AZ1622
Accommodation (Approx. -,— sq.ft.)
• Ground floor: Living/Dining room
• Kitchen/ breakfast room
• Tv room and guest WC
• 3 bedrooms (2 queen 1 with shower room +WC, 1 with 2 twin beds with shower +WC )
• all 3 with AIr conditioning
Guest cottage: 20meters from main house
• open kitchen/ living room/dining room
• 1 bedroom + shower room+WC
• TV/ Wi-Fi internet access
• Telephone for local calls only
• Swimming pool 9m x 4 m heated
• Covered Outdoor Dining facilities/Barbecue/Pizza oven
• Basket ball net/ volleyball/ petanque / tennis table
• covered parking for 2 cars
• Sheets and towels included
• Final cleaning included , additional cleaning time possible
• heating extra, tourist taxe may be applicable
• Security deposit -$
Location: short walk to village 20 minutes, Souillac 5 miles, Sarlat-la-Canéda, Pinsac, 10 miles Rocamadour, 11 miles, 28 miles from the Grottes de Lascaux (caves). Bergerac airport 2 hours.
( direct train Paris Austerlitz ). treeptop adventure, activities and sports easy driving distance.
Dordogne, often referred by its ancient name “The Périgord”, offers one of the most gorgeous unspoiled countryside in France. You will find the greatest concentration of natural wonders and historic sites. With its majestic Chateaux, its medieval villages and famous prehistoric caves, its heritage and authenticity are genuinely preserved. It’s the perfect land to explore and to be amazed.
The area boasts France’s beloved gastronomic delights such as Foie Gras and locally produced wine, all can be savored locally for your visit to be unforgettable. On the banks of the beautiful Dordogne River and overlooking the emblematic Siorac Bridge, this property is close to the shops, cafés, and restaurants , only a short drive to Sarlat, a renowned and beautifully preserved medieval town. The chateaux and villages of Beynac and Domme, as well as the famous Grottes de Lascaux (caves) with their ancient wall paintings are nearby and a must-see. And if you want to enjoy outdoors water sports such as canoeing and swimming, or fishing, you will find many activities on the Dordogne River.
An attractive property with exceptional local attractions.
Inquire for more details, we will email them to you along with a local map.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties