MAS MONPAZIER AZ1064
Accommodation (Approx. -,— sq.ft.)
• Ground floor: sitting room/ Drawing room (TV,DVD,CD)
• Dining room/ fireplace/ piano, open to front and rear terraces
• Larger equipped Kitchen/ breakfast room open to terraces
• Guest WC
•First floor: 4 bedrooms
• (1 with 2 twin bed ensuite bathroom, WC + 1 queen bedroom ensuite walk-in-shower, WC
• + 1 with 2 twin bed with sofa bed ensuite bathroom, WC + 1 queen bed, ensuite shower room, WC.
• TV/ Wi-Fi internet access
• Telephone for incoming and local calls only
• Outdoor: large grounds Swimming pool 12 m x 4 m gated shape L pool
• Pool heating is 150 euros per week ( max 25 degrees)
• Covered Outdoor Dining facilities/portable gas Barbecue
• Parking for 4 cars
• Sheets and towels included
• Final cleaning is included
• Winter heating 150 euros per week
• NO smoking house
• Security deposit -$
Location: 1 miles du Monpazier, Villereal 7.5 miles, Belves 10 miles, Le Bugue 20 miles, 11 miles, Sarlat 30 miles, Bergerac center and airport 27 miles.
Tennis , golf and activities and sports easy driving distance.
Dordogne, often referred by its ancient name “The Périgord”, offers one of the most gorgeous unspoiled countryside in France. You will find the greatest concentration of natural wonders and historic sites. With its majestic Chateaux, its medieval villages and famous prehistoric caves, its heritage and authenticity are genuinely preserved. It’s the perfect land to explore and to be amazed.
The area boasts France’s beloved gastronomic delights such as Foie Gras and locally produced wine, all can be savored locally for your visit to be unforgettable. On a 100 acre organic farm , this property is close to a medieval village of Monpazier close to the shops, cafés, and restaurants and only a short drive to local chateaux a renowned and beautifully preserved medieval town. The chateaux and villages as well as the famous Grottes de Lascaux (caves) with their ancient wall paintings are a nice day trip and a must-see. And if you want to enjoy outdoors water sports such as canoeing and swimming, or fishing, you will find many activities on the Dordogne River. The care takers are on the large grounds, but you will only see them if you need to.
An attractive property with exceptional local attractions.
Inquire for more details, we will email them to you along with a local map.
Please contact us for the rates 2018
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties