CHATEAU ROCAMADOUR AZ596
Accommodation ALl bedrooms with Air conditioning
2 entrance doors
main entrance: stone stairs to first floor
• 2 level Living room with open doors to terrace and views
• Dining area with billiard table
• Kitchen/ Breakfast area
Ground level entrance:
• 2 bedrooms with Air conditioning: 1 king bed and 1 with 2 twin beds
• Both with ensuite bathroom, 2 wc,
• 3 bedrooms with Air conditioning: (1 king, and 2 bedrooms with 2 twin beds)
• ALl 3 with bathrooms en-suite and 3 WCs
• Satellite TV/DVD/CD/ Internet
• included: Air conditioning , winter heating and 3 hours mid week maid service
• Swimming pool (12m x 6 m) with steps and river view
• Surrounded grounds by 120 acres of private forest
• Outdoor Dining facilities/Barbecue, covered terrace with river view
• Concierge services like chef available on demand
• rate is for 10 guests, extra sleeping possible for a fee
• No smoking
• Linens included
• 2 Hours maid service included each Tuesday and Thursday (additional maid service: 15 Euros/hour)
• Final cleaning included
• Security deposit – $2,250
Location: Surrounded villages are Cales 4 miles, SOuillac 5.5 miles, Sarlat la canedat is 12 miles, (6.5 miles) Bergerac Airport 46 miles Brive airport:20 miles, Activities near by
Dordogne, often referred by its historic name “The Périgord”, offers one of the most gorgeous unspoiled countryside in France. With its historic Chateaux, its medieval villages and its famous prehistoric caves, its heritage is well preserved and your visit will be really unforgettable. This gastronomic region will enchant you with a wide choice of renowned culinary specialties, such as Foie Gras, and famous locally wine, like the Saint Emilion.
Located on the edge of a hill, with spectacular view of the river, this chateau is completely private and offer many services.
There are wonderful views of the countryside to enjoy both inside and out.
A sublime French Chateau in the beloved and historic Dordogne.
If you wish to receive all the detailed information for this property, please send us an email.
Please Note: Smoking is not permitted in the Chateau.
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties