LES TOURS DE LOIRE AZ1489
Accommodation (Approx. -,— sq.ft.)
Upper Ground level: entrance by exterior stone staircase
• formal dining room with French doors to the garden
• Living room TV/DVD/CD/WIFI open fireplace and bar area
• Guests WC
• Fully equipped kitchen and breakfast room
Bedrooms: 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 6 WCs
• Double bedroom, (1.60m).
• Independent bathroom. Separate WC.
• Family bedroom suite: double bedroom (1.60m), door leading through to single child’s bedroom (0.90m), ensuite shower room, WC.
• Double bedroom (1.40m), ensuite shower room, WC.
• Twin bedroom (2 x 0.90m), ensuite shower room, WC.
• Family bedroom suite: double bedroom (1.40m), with single child’s bed (0.90m), ensuite shower room, WC.
Grounds: 7.5 acres of outdoor grounds
• 2 Large terraced with dining furniture , garden with shrubs and ample lawn areas and gated entrance to lake ( children supervision needed at all time outside)
• Gas Bbq and outdoor furniture
• Private 9 m x 4.5 m heated pool include din high season, Jacuzzi and power jet.
• final cleaning included
• additional guest beds available on request
• additional cleaning service 25 euros /hour for 2 maids
• Sheets and towels and pool towels included
• Security deposit – approx. $2475
Note: owners live in a independent house , on separate entrance to the chateau and will not be on your grounds. Available to help on demand.
Location: walking to closest village within 1 miles ,Chatellerault 10 miles, Richelieu 15 miles Poitier and airport 18 miles , Chauvigny 30 miles, Saumur 40 miles, Tour 55 miles, lake beach activities 7-12 miles, Tennis locally
The Loire Valley, located in the middle stretch of the Loire River in Central France, is mostly referred to as the “Garden of the France” due to the abundance of vineyards and fruit orchards, and internationally renowned for its many castles and historic places. Settled between the picturesque old country towns of Argenton-sur-Creuse and Le Blanc, you will find a variety of shops and restaurants to enjoy local wines and regional culinary traditions.
An appealing Mas to explore a fascinating area in Central France.\\
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties