Accommodation (approximately 1000 sq.ft.)
• Living-dining room spacious with sofa and dining for 4-6
• Kitchen: rustic with wahser/ dryer/ gas stove
• 1 Bedroom (king bed) on courtyard
• office/ 2nd bedroom with sofa bed ( double size) on street side
• 1 Bathroom (shower),
• separate WC
• Satellite/Cable/TV/DVD/Stereo/Wi-Fi internet access
• Microwave/gas Stove/Dish Washer/Washer and Dryer
• No Pets allowed
• Sheets and towels included
• Security deposit – $700
• On the 2nd floor with elevator access
Note: in France, street level is the ground floor, 1st floor is one flight up, etc. Nearest Metro(s): Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
St-Germain-des Prés is one of the most celebrated neighborhoods in Paris. Named after its historic church, the area is full of exquisite shops, cozy restaurants and renowned cafés frequented in the 1950s and 60s by the city’s intellectual elite. The lively markets of the rue de Seine delight the eye and the palate. The Luxembourg Gardens, Notre-Dame, Ile St-Louis, Odeon, St-Michel, and the Latin Quarter are all within easy walking distance of this comfy apartment.
Located in the heart of St-Germain des Prés, this apartment is located in an Haussmanian building on the 2nd floor. A perfect blend of modern living and historic charm.
A cozy and delightful apartment in the heart of Paris.
note: Do not hesitate to contact us if you need more information
Please note that a minimum stay will apply for some properties